Take A Pause with Mindful Eating: Thur 18 May 2017
Mindful Moments is hosting a monthly practice session open to all who are interested in practicing mindfulness in a group, whether or not you have any experience in mindfulness.
Each session will be led by Erin or a guest mindfulness practitioner / teacher, and will focus on different mindfulness practices or themes. Each practice session will last 30 - 45 minutes, after which you may wish to have a chat with Erin about mindfulness or mingle with one another.
DATE: Thursday 18 May 2017
TIME: 7 PM - 8 PM
VENUE: 190 Clemenceau Ave, #04-10, Singapore Shopping Centre, S239924
FEE: Free Admission
SPECIAL TOPIC @ May 2017: Keep Calm and Hara Hachi Bu
- Okinawan people often live to 100. They are the longest lived, healthiest people on the planet and they practice hara hachi bu. In this session, naturopath and founder of Mind Body Slim Tiffany Wee, shares how incorporating this mindful eating principle into your meals is one way to restore balance into your daily life. Through several simple exercises, she will also explore the difference between the physical sensations of fullness and the experience of filling the heart, so that we can take better care of ourselves.
GUEST FACILITATOR: Tiffany Wee, Naturopath and Mindful Eating Expert
About Tiffany Wee:
- Born in Singapore and trained in Australia, Tiffany has consulted in world-renowned establishments like Chiva Som, Verita, ESPA and Balanced Living. Her expertise lies in weight management and women’s health, and she is the first in Asia to train in and offer UCSD’s Mindful Eating-Conscious Living foundational course.
- For more information, please visit www.tiffanywee.com
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No minimum age requirement, but this practice is meant for adults.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You may park at Singapore Shopping Centre or at Plaza Singapura.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You don't have to. Just quote your name or email address!
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM SGT
- Singapore Shopping Centre #04-10
Free Admission FULL
- Venue Address
- 190 Clemenceau Avenue, Singapore Shopping Centre, #04-10 Singapore
Mindful Moments Singapore140 Followers